Dolan is seen on video surveillance with a crowd that broke through the Capitol doors and initially entered.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jason
- Last Name(s): Dolan
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-00028
- Arrest Location: Wellington, FL
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 04/28/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jason Dolan's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Destruction of Government Property and Aiding and Abetting Restricted Building or Grounds Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting
Charged via fourth superseding indictment 5/26/21. Arrested 5/27/21. Released on conditions (GPS monitoring) on 6/11/21. On 9/15/21, he entered a plea of guilty to counts 1 and 2 of #328 Fifth Superseding Indictment. Jason Dolan and Graydon Young (and parties) are directed to shall file an additional Joint Status Report by May 20, 2022. Remains on personal recognizance.
Interested Party's Lawyer
Interested Party's Lawyer
Interested Party's Lawyer
Ahmet Muhkatir Baset US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4TH STREET, N.W., Room 4209 Washington, D.C. 20530 202 252 [email protected] ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Alexandra Stalimene Hughes DOJ-nsd 950 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Washington, DC 20004-202 353 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney-
Jeffrey S. Nestler
Jeffrey S. Nestler US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 555 FOURTH ST, NW, WASHINGTON, DC 20530- [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTCED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Justin Sher Todd
Justin Todd Sher US DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE 950 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 353 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Kathryn Leigh Rakoczy US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Troy A. Edwards, Jr.
Troy A. Edwards, Jr. US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Louis J. Manzo DOJ-CRM 1400 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20002 202 616 2706, [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with GPS monitoring/High Intensity Supervision Program (HISP)
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Jason Dolan et al STARTING AT #196 Docket Sheet as of 04/28/2022
- #205-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.27.2021 as to JASON DOLAN in Wellington, Florida.
- #217-NOTICE of Intent to File Motion for Review of Release Order for Defendant Jason Dolan by USA as to JASON DOLAN
- #223-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Elizabeth Lauren Van Pelt appearing for JASON DOLAN
- #224-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Michael T. van der Veen
- #227-MOTION to Revoke Order of Release by USA as to JASON DOLAN
- #230-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Michael T. Van Der Veen appearing for JASON DOLAN
- #196-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by THOMAS EDWARD CALDWELL
- #312-Memorandum in Opposition by USA
- #313-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to JESSICA MARIE WATKINS,
- #330-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to JESSICA MARIE WATKINS, DONOVAN RAY CROWL, THOMAS EDWARD CALDWELL, SANDRA RUTH PARKER, BENNIE ALVIN PARKER, KELLY MEGGS, C
- #331-ORDER granting 330 Motion to Seal Case as to THOMAS EDWARD CALDWELL (1), DONOVAN RAY CROWL (2), JESSICA MARIE WATKINS
- #349-NOTICE REGARDING THE STATUS OF DISCOVERY
- #232-RESTRICTED-Memorandum in Opposition by JASON DOLAN re 227 MOTION to Revoke Order of Release
- #233-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice William J. Brennan Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8518775.
- #235-MOTION for Leave to File Document Under Seal by JASON DOLAN.
- #236-NOTICE of Exhibit by USA as to JASON DOLAN
- #237-ORDER as to JASON DOLAN
- #257-First MOTION for Extension of Time to File Pretrial Motions by JASON DOLAN.
- #314-NOTICE of Joining Motions by JASON DOLAN
- #415-ORDER as to
- #417-NOTICE OF STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA
- #427-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JASON DOLAN
- #428-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to JASON DOLAN
- #429-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JASON DOLAN
- James Beeks
- Brian Ulrich
- Joseph Hackett
- Carey Jon Walden
- Johnathan Walden
- William Isaacs
- Graydon Young
- Jessica Watkins
- Laura Steele
- Jon Ryan Schaffer
- Bennie Alvin Parker
- Sandra Ruth Parker
- David Moerschel
- Connie Meggs
- Kelly Meggs
In the news
- Coming soon