Photos and video posts show Wrigley present at the Capitol on January 6th. He was holding a historic flag. There is no documentation that he committed violence inside the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Andrew
- Last Name(s): Wrigley
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-42
- Arrest Location: Jim Thorpe, PA
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/10/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Andrew Wrigley's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Wrigley was arrested on 1/15/21 and appeared in court via video on 1/25/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts. On 9/8, he pleaded not guilty to count 4 (parading, demonstrating, or picketing in a Capitol Building.) Sentencing is scheduled for 12/2 at 3pm.
Mona Furst DOJ-USAO-Office of the United States Attorney 301 N Main, Ste 1200 Wichita, KS 67052 316 269 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY- ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
None-He is released.
- #5-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jeffrey Napoleon Poulin appearing for USA
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.11.2021, Returned Executed to the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia on 1.25.2021 as to ANDREW WRIGLEY.
- #7-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #11-ORDER as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #12-ORDER as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #13-NOTICE OF FILING (REVISED) PROTECTIVE ORDER by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #14-PROTECTIVE ORDER (REVISED) as to ANDREW WRIGLEY.
- #16-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to ANDREW WRIGLEY from US District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- #18-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney
- #19-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #21-MOTION to Continue and, MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #22-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #23-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #24-NOTICE of Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- Docket Download-8.24.21
- #27-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ANDREW WRIGLEY.
- #28-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #29-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
- #30-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to ANDREW WRIGLEY
In the news