Winn’s Statements of Facts and charges indicate that he entered the Capitol Building in a nonviolent fashion, and continued the nonviolent behavior while occupying the building as well.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dana Joe
- Last Name(s): Winn
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-139
- Arrest Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Judge: Zia M. Faruqui
- Judge: Trevor McFadden
- Entry Last Updated: 07/10/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/17/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dana Joe Winn's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Arrested 1/26/21. Initial appearance 1/26/21. Released on Conditions on 01/29/21 (personal recognizance). Indicted 2/19 and arraigned on 4/8 where he plead not guilty to all counts. Winn plead guilty to count 2 on 10/4/21. Sentencing held on 12/20/2021, sentenced to a term of 12 Months Probation. A $25.00 Special Assessment imposed. Restitution in the amount of $500.00. Oral motion by the Government to dismiss Counts 1, 3, 4, 5, heard and granted.
Brandon K. Regan US DOJ-USAO Federal Major Crimes 555 Fourth Street, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Kimberly L. Paschall
Assistant United States Attorney D.C. Bar No. 1015665 601 D Street N.W., Room 5.1308 Washington, D.C. 20530 Email- [email protected] Phone-(202)-252-2650
Dana Joe Winn's Mailing Address
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Rachael Pert and Dana Winn Docket Sheet as of 7/10/2023
- #1 Complaint and Statement of Facts
- #6 Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DANA JOE WINN from U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida, Jacksonville Division Case Number 3:21-mj-1-24-JRK (zltp)[1:21-mj-00160-ZMF] Modified on 2/23/2021
- #10 Arrest Warrant, dated 1/29/2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1/26/2021 as to DANA JOE WINN (2). (zpt)[1:21-mj-00160-ZMF]
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DANA JOE WINN
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #15 INDICTMENT as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, DANA JOE WINN (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
- #17-NOTICE of the Filing of Discovery Request Letter by DANA JOE WINN
- #21-Consent MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT, DANA JOE WINN
- #22-ORDER granting 21 Consent Motion for Protective Order as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT (1), DANA JOE WINN
- #23-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of 6e Materials by USA as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT, DANA JOE WINN.
- #24-ORDER granting Government's 23 Unopposed Motion for Order Disclosure of 6e Materials as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT (1), DANA JOE WINN
- #26-Unopposed MOTION to Continue and Joint Status Report by USA as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT, DANA JOE WINN.
- #28-NOTICE of United States Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT, DANA JOE WINN
- #38-PLEA AGREEMENT as to DANA JOE WINN
- #39-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, DANA JOE WINN as to DANA JOE WINN
- #40-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to DANA JOE WINN
- #41 Joint MOTION to Convert Hearing Covert Sentencing Hearing to a Video-Conferencing Hearing by DANA JOE WINN
- #42-NOTICE of Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to RACHAEL LYNN PERT, DANA JOE WINN
- #50-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to DANA JOE WINN
- #51-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by DANA JOE WINN
- #53-NOTICE Defendant Dana Joe Winn's Sentencing Hearing Witness List by DANA JOE WINN
- #61-JUDGMENT as to DANA JOE WINN
- #66 ORDER as to DANA JOE WINN (2) denying the 65 Probation Petition. See attached Order for details. Signed by Judge Trevor N. McFadden on 4/25/2022.
- #67 AMENDED JUDGMENT as to DANA JOE WINN. Signed by Judge Trevor N. McFadden on 6/9/2022
In the news
- Coming soon