A number of people the likes of Eric Swalwell have filed lawsuits against our 45th President. These people are attempting to get judges and juries to say that President Trump incited a so called "insurrection." The whole goal is to keep him from running again.
We know the truth, and we need to prove it. For this, we need you.
If you were in Washington D.C. on January 6th, and have video footage, you can help. We need video footage of the following:
- Trump Protestors being peaceful. Marching and crowd scenes. (No selfies, please.)
- Trump Protestors helping police and fellow protestors.
- Antifa, BLM, or other agitators antagonizing the crowd.
- Police or anyone else waving/encouraging people to go into the Capitol building.
- Police wrongdoing or unusual behavior out of the ordinary for a police officer.
- The shooting (or apparent shooting) of Ashli Babbitt.
- Footage of police beating or antagonizing Trump supporters.
- The beating of Rosanne Boyland by police or any other video of Ms. Boyland, including Trump supporters trying to save her.
- The death or any footage of Trump Supporters Benjamin Phillips or Kevin Greeson from that day.
- Footage of police taking down barriers or opening doors and allowing protestors to enter the Capitol building.
- Any footage near the RNC or DNC of scenes near or police response to the pipe bombs and the illusive "pipe bomber.”
- Speeches of anyone promoting violence or peace.
- Anything else you may have which could help.
Please send any and all the video you have which could help us. If you are in doubt as to whether it is important, send it, unless you are certain it cannot be of help. Even people laughing and having a good time will help.
We invite you to include your name, email address, and any comments describing your video.
If you have problems uploading your video here, please upload it through this DropBox page, and then email us at [email protected] letting us know more about the circumstances presented in the video.