Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jared Hunter
- Last Name(s): Adams
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-212
- Arrest Location: Hilliard, OH
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 06/01/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/01/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jared Hunter Adams's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrest date & location: 3/9/2021 in Hilliard, Ohio. Charged vio criminal information on 3/11/21. Arraignment and status conference held on 5/4/21 where he pleaded guilty to counts 1,2,3,4 of the information. Next status conference set for 7/6/21 at 2 pm and defendant remains on personal recignizance bond.
Alexis Jane Loeb U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE NORTHERN DISTRICT OF CAL 450 Golden Gate Ave. 11th Fl. San Francisco, CA 94102 (415) 436-7168 Fax: (415) 436-7234 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon