Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tyng
- Last Name(s): Yang
- Case Number: 22-mj-254
- Arrest Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
- Entry Last Updated: 01/17/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tyng Yang 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Arrested 11/16/22. Released on personal recognizance on 11/29/22. Preliminary Hearing set for 1/31/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather.
Fred Yette (for Craig Estes)
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #3 MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TYNG JING YANG.
- #4 ORDER granting  Motion to Seal Case as to TYNG JING YANG (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/15/2022.
- #5 MOTION to Unseal Case by USA as to TYNG JING YANG.
- #6 11/16/2022ORDER granting  Motion to Unseal Case as to TYNG JING YANG (1). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/16/2022
- #7 Arrest Warrant, dated 11/15/2022, Returned Executed on 11/16/2022 as to TYNG JING YANG
- #8 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: David Barry Benowitz appearing for TYNG JING YANG
- #9 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Paulette Pagan appearing for TYNG JING YANG
- #10 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TYNG JING YANG (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 11/29/2022
- #11 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Amy Collins appearing for TYNG JING YANG
In the news
- Coming soon