Although he is seen inside the capitol, there was no information in the Statements of Facts that showed Shawn’s entry into the Capitol was “violent”.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Shawn Bradley
- Last Name(s): Witzemann
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-314
- Arrest Location: Farmington, NM
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/27/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/11/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Shawn Bradley Witzemann's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 4/6. Initial appearance held 4/7. Detention hearing held 4/15 and defendant placed on personal recognizance bond. Charged via criminal information 4/21. Arraigned 5/10. Status conference set for 9/14 at 11 am.
Channing D. Phillips AND Christopher D Amore
In the news