Although he is not seen inside the US Capitol, Woods is pictured in his Statements of Facts engaging in multiple scuffles on the Capitol Grounds.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Shane Jason
- Last Name(s): Woods
- AKA: Shane Castleman
- Case Number: 1-21-cr-476
- Arrest Location: Springfield, IL
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/11/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Shane Jason Woods's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assault on a Law Enforcement Officer Assault in Special Maritime and Territorial Jurisdiction Obstruct, Impede or Interfere with Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Engaging in Act of Physical Violence in Restricted Building or Grounds Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct Act of Physical Violence on Grounds
Arrested 6/24 and initial appearance held the same afternoon. Indicted 7/16.
Channing D Phillips
In the news