Dustin Thompson is charged with stealing a coat rack from the Capitol Building, and can be seen posing in a picture with said coat rack in his Statements of Facts. Robert Lyon and Thompson both entered the Capitol, though any violence is not detailed in their documents.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dustin Byron
- Last Name(s): Thompson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-161
- Judge: Reggie B. Walton
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/18/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dustin Byron Thompson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Theft of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/25/21 in the Southern District of Ohio. Indicted 2/26 and attaigned 4/21/21 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1,2,4,5,6, and 7 of the indictment. The defendant remains on personal recognizance bond and has status conference set for 10/18/21 at 9 am.
Angela Nichole Buckner US ATTORNEY's OFFCE- DOJ-USAO Sex Offense/Domestic Violence 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 445-8430- [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
William Kennelly Dreher US ATTORNEY's OFFICE 700 Stewart Street, Ste 5220 Seattle, WA 98101 202 553 [email protected], LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE William Kennelly Dreher appearing for USA
- #14-First MOTION to Continue and Speedy Trial Exclusion by USA as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON, ROBERT ANTHONY LYON
- #16-GENERAL ORDER GOVERNING CRIMINAL CASES BEFORE THE HONORABLE REGGIE B. WALTON
- #19-ORDER as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON(1), ROBERT ANTHONY LYON
- #20-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON, ROBERT ANTHONY LYON
- #22-ORDER. granting 20 Motion for Disclosure as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON (1), ROBERT ANTHONY LYON
- #23-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Samuel H. Shamansky appearing for DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON
- #24-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.22.2021, Returned Executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 1.28.2021 as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON
- #27-NOTICE OF FILING DISCOVERY CORRESPONDENCE by USA as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON, ROBERT ANTHONY LYON
- #28-ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON
- #29-RESPONSE TO ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE by DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON (
- #31-NOTICE MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY by USA as to DUSTIN BYRON THOMPSON, ROBERT ANTHONY LYON
- Docket Download-7.22.21
In the news