According to video footage, Woldemichael entered the Capitol Building at
approximately 2:47 pm. on January 6. There was a struggle with Police while attempting to enter, and Woldemichael even got pepper sprayed before making it inside. Woldemichael and Felipe Marquez both made their way into Senator Merkely’s office while inside the Capitol Building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Henos
- Last Name(s): Woldenmichael
- Case Number: 22-mj-00206
- Arrest Location: Washington , DC
- Entry Last Updated: 01/25/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/27/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Henos Woldenmichael 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Arrested 10/26/22. Released on personal recognizance the same day. Status Hearing set for 1/31/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Robin M. Meriweather.
Victoria A. Sheets
NY Bar No. 5548623 Assistant United States Attorney U.S. Department of Justice 601 D Street NW Washington, DC 20530 (202) 252-7566 [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #9 Arrest Warrant dated 09/28/2022 Returned Executed on 10/26/2022 as to HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL.
- #12 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 10/26/2022.
- #14 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Kathryn Dadamo appearing for HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL
- #15 MOTION for Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL.
- #16 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Victoria Anne Sheets appearing for USA.
- #17 NOTICE of Waiver of Preliminary Hearing by HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL
- #18 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release and Convert Preliminary Hearing to Status Hearing by HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL.
- #22 ORDER Setting Modified Conditions of Release as to HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL (1) Defendant Remain on Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 11/29/2022.
- #24-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Regarding Discovery by USA as to HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL
- #25-Unopposed MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release - Curfew by HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL
- #26-ORDER granting  Motion to Modify Conditions of Release as to HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL
- #27-PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to HENOS WOLDEMICHAEL
In the news
- Coming soon