Kenneth Thomas (Pi Annon), though did not seemingly enter the Capitol Building on Jan 6th, did get into physical altercations with Capitol Police. He was in charge of a “Maga Caravan” that was to head to D.C. on that day.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Kenneth Joseph Owen
- Last Name(s): Thomas
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-448
- Arrest Location: Birmingham, AL
- Entry Last Updated: 08/04/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/18/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Kenneth Joseph Owen Thomas's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or on Restricted Grounds Engaging in Physical Violence in Restricted Building or on Restricted Grounds Engage in Physical Violence on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/26 and initial appearance held 6/3. Status hearing set for 8/3 at 1 pm.
In the news