Winegeart traveled to Washington, DC with her husband, Terry. She is alleged to have swung a wooden pole at a window with “House of Representatives” marked above it.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dova
- Last Name(s): Winegeart
- Case Number: 22-cr-301
- Arrest Location: Fairview, OK
- Judge: Emmet Sullivan
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 02/12/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/23/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dova Winegeart's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Attempted Destruction of Government Property (1) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or in any of the Capitol Buildings (5)
Winegeart was arrested on 7/19/22. She appeared in court on 7/26 and was ordered released. Indictment issued 9/9. On 9/20/22, she plead not guilty to all counts. The last status conference was 1/11/23 at 2pm. Her case was recently randomly assigned to a new judge, Judge Carl Nichols. The last status conference was on 5/11/23 at 1 pm virtually.
Frederick Walton Yette U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE National Security Section 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20018 202) 252-7733 [email protected]
- #1 Winegeart Complaint
- #1 a) Winegeart Statement of Facts
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 7_14_2022, Returned Executed on 7_19_2022 as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Carolyn Stewart appearing for DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #9-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing, Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #10-MOTION for Leave to File by DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #11-ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing and Exclude time as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #12 INDICTMENT as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #14-NOTICE of Consent to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART re Order
- #15-NOTICE Consent and Request to Exclude Time by DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #16-STANDING ORDER as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
- #17- Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DOVA ALINA WINEGEART
In the news
- Coming soon