Riddle’s phone contains several images taken outside the U.S. Capitol and from inside the U.S. Capitol including an image Riddle provided to NBC10 Boston of himself holding a bottle of wine. One image which was located on Riddle’s mobile device appears to be the “old looking, bound reddish brown leather book” as described by Riddle bearing the title, “Senate Procedure.” He had no intention of violence, however is facing charges of Theft of Government Property.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jason Daniel
- Last Name(s): Riddle
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-304
- Arrest Location: Bedford, NH
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/02/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jason Daniel Riddle's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building, Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building, Theft of Government Property, Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building, Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building,
Arrested 2/8/21 in Bedford, New Hampshire. Pleaded not guilty to all counts on 4/20/21. Next status hearing set for 7/28/21 at 2:30 p.m.
George P. Eliopoulus
D.C. Bar No. 390601 Assistant United States Attorney Violent Crime and Narcotics Trafficking Section 555 4th Street, N.W., Room 4205 Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 252-6957 [email protected]
In the news
- Coming soon