Riddle’s phone contains several images taken outside the U.S. Capitol and from inside the U.S. Capitol including an image Riddle provided to NBC10 Boston of himself holding a bottle of wine. One image which was located on Riddle’s mobile device appears to be the “old looking, bound reddish brown leather book” as described by Riddle bearing the title, “Senate Procedure.” He had no intention of violence, however is facing charges of Theft of Government Property.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jason Daniel
- Last Name(s): Riddle
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-304
- Arrest Location: Bedford, NH
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Dabney Friedrich
- Entry Last Updated: 07/23/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jason Daniel Riddle's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Theft of Government Property (3) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (5)
Arrested 2/8/21 in Bedford, New Hampshire. Released on personal recognizance on 2/16/21. Pleaded not guilty to all counts on 4/20/21. On 11/18/21, he pleaded guilty to counts 3 and 5. Sentencing held on 4/4/2022, sentenced to ninety (90) days of incarceration, $254 restitution and $25 special assessment. As to Count 5, Defendant sentenced to three (3) years of probation, $500 restitution and $10 special assessment.
George P. Eliopoulus
D.C. Bar No. 390601 Assistant United States Attorney Violent Crime and Narcotics Trafficking Section 555 4th Street, N.W., Room 4205 Washington, D.C. 20530 Telephone No. (202) 252-6957 [email protected]
- Jason Daniel Riddle Docket Sheet as of 04/28/2022
- Complaint/Statement of Facts
- #4-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #5-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE from US District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- #7-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.5.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.16.2021 as to Defendant JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Eric Wolpin appearing for JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #13-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE.
- #14-ORDER granting the government's 13 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order.
- #17-Consent MOTION to Continue November 4, 2021 Change of Plea Hearing for Approximately 14 Days by JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #21-PLEA AGREEMENT as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #22-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA, JASON DANIEL RIDDLE as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #23-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #24-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #25-NOTICE OF MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF NOVEMBER 5, 2021 by USA as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #27-Consent MOTION to Continue Sentencing Hearing by USA as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE_
- #31-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #32-NOTICE OF FILING (EXHIBITS) by USA as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE re  Sentencing Memorandum
- #33-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
- #36-JUDGMENT as to JASON DANIEL RIDDLE
In the news
- Coming soon