Although there are no images or text in the Statements of Facts, Yazdani is charged with a violent entry into the Capitol Building. There are multiple photos depicting Yazdani walking throughout the capitol with a cell phone on Jan 6.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Elijah
- Last Name(s): Yazdani
- Case Number: 21-cr-543
- Arrest Location: Logan, OH
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 04/22/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/22/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Elijah Yazdani's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority (1) Knowingly Engaging in Disorderly or Disruptive Conduct in any Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Obstruct, or Impede Passage Through or Within the Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 5/3/21. Initial appearance held 5/6/21. Conditions of release were set on 05/12/21. Elijah pleaded not guilty to all counts (1-4) on 09/22/21. Status conferences were supposed to be held on 02/10/22 and 4/28/22. However, the case is awaiting scheduling with a District Judge to continue further.
Brittany LaShaune Reed US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 540 Poydras Street, #1600, New Orleans, LA 70130 504 680 [email protected] Designation: US Assistant Atty,
- Elijah Yazdani et al Docket Sheet as of 04/22/2022
- Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.3.2021 in Logan, OH as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #6-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #9-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release Defendant ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #12-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #13-ORDER granting 12 Motion to Continue Preliminary Hearing and Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #15-INFORMATION as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #17-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Arraignment by ELIJAH YAZDANI.
- #21-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #22-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #23-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #24-NOTICE OF FILING OF UNITED STATES MEMORANDUM REGARDING STATUS OF DISCOVERY AS OF FEBRUARY 9, 2022 by USA as to ELIJAH YAZDANI
- #32-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order GOVERNING DISCOVERY by USA as to LORUHAMAH YAZDANI-ISFEHANI_
- #34-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to LORUHAMAH YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
- #35-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #36-MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release (Firearms restriction) by LORUHAMAH YAZDANI-ISFEHANI_
In the news
- Coming soon