Stottlemyer and her husband Dale Shaley allegedly entered the Capitol building and were present on the Senate Floor. The government has released very little information about her whereabouts or conduct inside the building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tara
- Last Name(s): Stottlemyer
- AKA: Tara Aileeen Shalvey
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-334
- Arrest Location: Conover, NC
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tara Stottlemyer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
18 U.S.C. 1512(c)(2) and 2; TAMPERING WITH A WITNESS, VICTIM OR INFORMANT; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (3) 18 U.S.C. 1752(a)(1); TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (7) 18 U.S.C. 1752(a)(2); TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (8) 40 U.S.C. 5104(e)(2)(A); VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress (9) 40 U.S.C. 5104(e)(2)(D); VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (10) 40 U.S.C. 5104(e)(2)(G); VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (11)
Stottlemyer was arrested on 9/14 and appeared in court on 9/21. She plead not guilty to all counts. The next status hearing is set for 11/19.
Anthony L. Franks DOJ-USAO Lrm Hurst, Julie 111 S. 10th Street Rm. 20.333 St. Louis, MO 63102 314-539-2200 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Stottlemyer and her husband are farmers.
- #17-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY
- #19-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY, TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
- #20-ORDER granting 19 Motion to Seal Case as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY (1), TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
- #25-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 9.14.2021 as to TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
- #34-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
- #36-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Myra Cause appearing for TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
- Docket Download-10.24.21
- #31-NOTICE of Status of Discovery as of August 23, 2021 by USA as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY, TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
- #32-NOTICE of Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY, TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
- #33-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Status Memoranda by USA as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY, TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER
In the news
- Coming soon