Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Katharine
- Last Name(s): Morrison
- AKA: Kate
- Case Number: 21-cr-00334
- Arrest Location: Dansville, NY
- Judge: Robin Meriweather
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 11/30/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/12/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Katharine Morrison's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (3) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (7) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Capitol Building (8) Entering and Remaining on the Floor of Congress (9) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (10) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (11)
Indictment issued 2/2/22. Morrison was arrested on 2/10 and plead not guilty to all charges on 2/17/22. She was released on personal recognizance on 2/17/22. On 10/3/22, Morrison entered a plea of guilty as to count 3 of the 4th Superseding Indictment. Sentencing set for 1/20/2023 at 9:30 AM in Courtroom 11 before Judge Timothy J. Kelly.
Anthony Franks USAO Lrm Hurst, Julie 111 S. 10th Street Rm. 20.333 St. Louis, MO 63102 314-539-2200 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #46-THIRD SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY
- #48-FOURTH SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY
- #50- MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY, TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER, KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON
- #51-ORDER granting 50 Motion to Seal Case as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY, TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER, KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON
- #52 Arrest Warrant, dated 2/2/2022, Returned Executed on 2/10/2022 as to KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON.
- #53- NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to DALE JEREMIAH SHALVEY, TARA AILEEN STOTTLEMYER, KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON
- #57 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Jeffrey L. Ciccone appearing for KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON
- #58 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON (3) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 2/17/2022.
- #59-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference and To Exclude Time Under The Speedy Trial Act by USA
- #72 PLEA AGREEMENT as to KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON (3).
- #78 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to KATHARINE HALLOCK MORRISON (3). Approved by Judge Timothy J. Kelly on 10/3/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon