Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Taylor
- Last Name(s): Johnatakis
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-91
- Arrest Location: Kingston, WA
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 08/17/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/10/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Taylor Johnatakis's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Obstructing, or Impeding Passage Through or Within, the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings: Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings
Johnatakis was arrested on 2/11. He plead not guilty to all counts on 2/17 and 8/5. His next status conference is set for 9/27 at 1pm.
Angela Nichole Buckner US ATTORNEY's OFFCE- DOJ-USAO Sex Offense/Domestic Violence, 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 445-8430- [email protected] ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
In the news
- Coming soon