Capitol surveillance shows Sells both in and out of the building on Jan. 6th. He appeared to walk peacefully and didn’t engage in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tanner
- Last Name(s): Sells
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-549
- Arrest Location: Chandler, OK
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 09/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/12/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tanner Sells's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
40:5104(e)(2)(G); VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Sells was arrested on 5/17/21 and charged via criminal information 8/31. He initially appeared in court on 5/21. On 9/27, he plead guilty. Sentencing is set for 1/12/21.
Jacob Strain DOJ-USAO Lrm Atencio,Barbara 111 South Main Street #1800 Salt Lake City, UT 84111 801-325-3285 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 5.17.2021 as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #7-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #8-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #9-MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) AND SEALED MATERIALS by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #10-MOTION to Continue by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #12-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY
- #13-NOTICE OF INFORMAL DISCOVERY
- #14-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release
- #15-NOTICE OF INFORMAL DISCOVERY
- #16-NOTICE of Status of Discovery by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #17-Consent MOTION to Continue Preliminary Hearing and Indictment Return Date by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #18-ORDER granting 17 Consent Motion by USA to Continue Preliminary Hearing
- #19-NOTICE OF INFORMAL DISCOVERY (Round 03) by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS (
- #21-INFORMATION as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #24-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #25-PLEA AGREEMENT as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #26-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to TANNER BRYCE SELLS
- #27-Notice of Filing
- Docket Download-10.12.21
In the news
- Coming soon