Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Terry
- Last Name(s): Brown
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-41
- Arrest Location: Myerstown, PA
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 12/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/13/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Terry Brown's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Brown was arrested on 1/11/21. He pleaded not guilty to all counts during an arraignment on 1/28. His last status conference was on 9/10, when he pleaded guilty to count 4. On 12/1, he was sentenced to 1 month home detention, 36 months probation, $500 restitution, and 60 hours of community service.
Seth Meinero DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20904 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Susan Lehr DOJ-USAO 1620 Dodge Street, Ste 1400, Omaha, NE 68102 506-402 661 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
In the news
- Coming soon