Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Thomas
- Last Name(s): Gallagher
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-41
- Arrest Location: Bridgewater, NH
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/03/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Thomas Gallagher's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Gallgher was arrested on 7/13. He plead guilty to count 4. On 10/13, he was sentenced to 24 months probation, 60 hours of community service, and $500 restitution.
Seth Meiner DOJ-USAO-555 Fourth St, NW Washington, DC 20904 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Susan Lehr, DOJ-USAO 1620 Dodge Street, Ste 1400, Omaha, NE 68102 506-402-661-3700 [email protected] TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Tara Ravindra US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-Violent Crime Narcotics Trafficking Section-555 Fourth St, NW Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 [email protected] 3/16/21.Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released Federal Prison number is 19974-104-Released on 1/20/21
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
In the news
- Coming soon