Curzio was part of a large crowd that refused to leave the inside of the Capitol around 3pm on Jan. 6th.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael Thomas
- Last Name(s): Curzio
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-41
- Arrest Location: Summerfield, FL
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Thomas Curzio's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 1/14. Charged via criminal information 1/15. Initial appearance and arraignment held 2/4/21. Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-4. Plea agreement hearing held 7/12. Curzio pleaded guilty to count 4. Sentencing held 7/12. Curzio was sentenced to six months incarceration and $500 in restitution. Defendant remains committed.
Seth Meinero DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20904 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Susan Lehr DOJ-USAO 1620 Dodge Street, Ste 1400, Omaha, NE 68102 506-402 661 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Tara Ravindra US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-Violent Crime Narcotics Trafficking Section-555 Fourth St, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] TERMINATED 3/16/21 Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Curzio was released from prison.
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CINDY FITCHETT (1), MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO (2), DOUGLAS SWEET (3), TERRY BROWN (4), BRADLEY FRANCIS RUKSTALES (5), THOMAS GALLGHER
- #21-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO from US District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- #23-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- A. Eduardo Balarezo appearing for MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #29-MOTION for Bond Review by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #30-Supplemental MOTION for Bond Review by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #32-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #33-NOTICE OF FILING OF PRIOR HEARING TRANSCRIPTS by USA as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #34-SUPPLEMENTAL Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #35-RESPONSE re 34 by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO TO GOVERNMENT'S SUPPLEMENTAL OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT'S MOTION FOR MODIFICATION OF PRE-TRIAL DETENTION ORDER
- #38-NOTICE OF FILING - FIRST REQUEST FOR DISCOVERY by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #50-MOTION for Reconsideration of Pre-Trial Detention Order by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #53-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.7.2021, returned executed on 2.4.2021 in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia as to Defendant MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #54-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #55-REPLY by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO TO GOVERNMENT'S OPPOSITION TO DEFENDANT'S 50 MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION OF PRETRIAL DETENTION ORDER
- #58-NOTICE of Filing - Acceptance of Protective Order Governing Discovery by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #70-PLEA AGREEMENT as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #71-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #72-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #73-JUDGMENT as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #74-RESTRICTED-STATEMENT OF REASONS as to MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- Docket Download-6.17.21
In the news
- Coming soon