Cindy Fitchett was part of an angry crowd that did not leave the Capitol building when ordered by police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Cindy
- Last Name(s): Fitchett
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-41
- Arrest Location: Suffolk, VA
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 04/20/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/16/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Cindy Fitchett's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Cindy Fitchett was arrested on 1/12/21. Conditions of release were set on 1/19/21. She pleaded guilty to count 4 during a plea agreement on 8/10/21. Sentencing held on 11/9/2021: sentenced to Thirty-Six (36) Months of Probation (with conditions). Defendants further sentenced to pay Restitution of $500.00 and a Special Assessment of $10. Counts 1, 2, and 3 Dismissed on Oral Motion by the Government.
Seth Meinero DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20904 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Susan Lehr DOJ-USAO 1620 Dodge Street, Ste 1400 Omaha, NE 68102 [email protected] ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Tara Ravindra US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA-Violent Crime Narcotics Trafficking Section-555 Fourth St, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 252 [email protected] TERMINATED 3/16/21.Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Cindy Fitchett et al Docket Sheet as of 04/16/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #6-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 1.12.2021. as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #7-INFORMATION as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Peter D. Greenspun appearing for CINDY FITCHETT
- #10-Amended INFORMATION by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #20-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CINDY FITCHETT from US District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- #25-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #31-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Seth Adam Meinero appearing for USA
- #39-STIPULATION Regarding Return of Digital Media Evidence and Admissibility and Use of Digital Media Evidence by USA
- #40-MOTION to Continue and to Exclude Time under Speedy Trial Act by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #41-STIPULATION Regarding Return of Digital Media Evidence and Admissibility and Use of Digital Media Evidence by USA
- #42-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT, MICHAEL THOMAS CURZIO
- #43-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #49-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order (Resubmitted) by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #51-ORDER granting 40 Motion to Continue. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on April 12, 2021
- #52-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Carl J. Nichols on April 12, 2021
- #59-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #60-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Susan Lehr appearing for USA
- #61-NOTICE of Filing Discovery Correspondence by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #81-PLEA AGREEMENT as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #82-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #85-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #114-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #116-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by CINDY FITCHETT
- #117-SUPPLEMENT by CINDY FITCHETT re 116 Sentencing Memorandum
- #132-NOTICE of Filing Item Incompatible with CM_ECF Filing by USA as to CINDY FITCHETT, DOUGLAS SWEET
- #145-JUDGMENT as to CINDY FITCHETT
- #167-Probation Jurisdiction Transferred to U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia as to CINDY FITCHETT
In the news
- Coming soon