Thaddis Johnson, Jr. told the FBI he “was on the steps of the Capitol recording the crowd.” He appears on surveillance entering the building twice. The first time, he records interactions in the hallway. The second time, he enters who offices.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Thaddis
- Last Name(s): Johnson, Jr.
- Case Number: 22-cr-00228
- Arrest Location: Fresno, CA
- Judge: John D. Bates
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Thaddis Johnson, Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parade, Demonstrate, or Picket in any of the Capitol Buildings (4)
Johnson was arrested on 5/26 and indicted 6/28. He plead guilty to count 4 on 8/10. Sentencing is scheduled for 11/10 at 3 15 pm, virtually.
Stephen Rancourt- USAO-DC 806 472 7398 [email protected]
- Thaddis Johnson, Jr Complaint
- Thaddis Johnson, Jr Statement of Facts
- Thaddis Johnson Jr Information
- Thaddis Johnson, Jr. Statement of Offense
- Thaddis Johnson, Jr. Plea Agreement
- #19-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to THADDIS JOHNSON, JR
In the news
- Coming soon