Meghan Rutledge posted photos of herself at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. She attended the event with her father and is seen holding a cell phone to photograph the event. It doesn’t appear she engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Meghan
- Last Name(s): Rutledge
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-643
- Arrest Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Meghan Rutledge's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Rutledge was arrested on 10/13/21. She initially appeared in court on 10/21. A status hearing is set for 12/21.
Anthony L. Franks DOJ-USAO Lrm Hurst, Julie 111 S. 10th Street Rm. 20.333 St. Louis, MO 63102 314-539-2200 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE (1), WILLIAM THOMAS BOSTIC, JR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE, WILLIAM THOMAS BOSTIC, JR
- #9-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 10.13.2021 as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE
- #15-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE
- #16-INFORMATION as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, WILLARD THOMAS BOSTIC, JR
- #18-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE
- #19-MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE, WILLARD THOMAS BOSTIC,
- #20-ORDER confirming the disclosure obligation of the government under Brady v. Maryland
- #21-PROTECTIVE ORDER GOVERNING DISCOVERY as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE
- #22-ORDER granting 19 Motion for Disclosure as to MEGHAN RUTLEDGE
- Docket Download-11.24.21
In the news
- Coming soon