Karegan Bostic entered through the doors of the Capitol with William Bostic, Jr. and Meghan Rutledge. Bostic and Rutledge took several posed photos together throughout the day. It does not appear they engaged in any violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Karegan
- Last Name(s): Bostic
- Case Number: 21-cr-00643
- Arrest Location: Chesapeake, VA
- Judge: Colleen Kollar-Kotelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/16/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Karegan Bostic's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Bostic was arrested on 5/25/22. As of 8/9, there has been no arraignment as it was rescheduled due to COVID-19. Her next status conference is 10/17 at 12pm, virtually.
Anthony L. Franks DOJ-USAO-Lrm Hurst, Julie 111 S. 10th Street, Rm 20.333 St. Louis, MO 63102 314 539 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Bostic Complaint
- Bostic Statement of Facts
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KAREGAN BOSTIC
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KAREGAN BOSTIC
- #4-ORDER granting  Motion to Seal Case as to KAREGAN BOSTIC
- #5-Arrest Warrant, dated 5_24_2022, Returned Executed on 5_25_2022 as to KAREGAN BOSTIC
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to KAREGAN BOSTIC
- #59-Consent MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by KAREGAN BOSTIC
- #63-NOTICE of Filing by KAREGAN BOSTIC
In the news
- Coming soon