Melanie Archer and Jordan Bonenberg appear on Capitol surveillance walking through the doors and through the rotunda with the crowd. They do not appear to act violently. They walk into the West Corridor and exit.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Melanie
- Last Name(s): Archer
- AKA: Melanie Archer
- Case Number: 22-cr-00102
- Arrest Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Judge: John Bates
- Entry Last Updated: 03/01/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 12/15/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Melanie Archer's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building or Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Archer was arrested on 3/21/22. Released on personal recognizance on 3/24/22. On 10/24/22, she plead guilty to count 4. Sentencing held on 2/9/2023, before Judge John D. Bates- sentenced to 18 months of Probation; Special assessment of $100.00 and Restitution in the amount of $500.00. Oral by government to dismiss remaining counts was heard and granted.
Sarah Wilson Rocha
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #6-Arrest Warrant, dated 3_14_2022, Returned Executed on 3_21_2022 as to MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #10 INFORMATION as to MELANIE M. ARCHER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, JORDAN BONENBERGER (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #13-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to MELANIE M. ARCHER, JORDAN BONENBERGER
- #15-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #18-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #19-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Joseph Patrick Murphy Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9195721. Fee Status_ Fee Paid. by MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #20-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #30-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #31-WAIVER OF INDICTMENT by MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #32-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #33-PLEA AGREEMENT as to MELANIE M. ARCHER
- #39 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by MELANIE LANHAM
- #43 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to MELANIE LANHAM
- #43 a) Cases in which the government recommended a probation sentence without home detention
- #46 STIPULATION Pursuant to Fed. R. Crim. P. 43(b)(2)
- #47 STIPULATION Pursuant to Fed. R. Crim. P. 43(b)(2) by USA
- #48 JUDGMENT as to MELANIE LANHAM. Statement of Reasons Not Included. Signed by Judge John D. Bates on 2/14/2023.
In the news
- Coming soon