Colon entered the Capitol along with other Proud Boys and interacted with those in the crowd.
He allegedly grabbed a chair, and placed it in the way of a barrier to keep it from closing.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Louis Enrique
- Last Name(s): Colon
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-160
- Arrest Location: Kansas City, MO
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Louis Enrique Colon's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
Arrested 2/11. Indicted 2/26. Status conference held 5/5 and 8/6. Status conference set for 10/1 at 4 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
Christopher Berridge US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th St NW, Washington DC 20001 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Christopher K. Veatch US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, Northern District of Illinois 219 S Dearborn St, 5th Floor, Chicago, IL 60604 312 353 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #16-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice James R. Hobbs Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8234420. Fee Status- Fee Paid.
- #17-MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice James R. Hobbs Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-8234420. Fee Status- Fee Paid.
- #25-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- James Hobbs appearing for LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON
- #43-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release - Defendant LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON
- #51-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Christopher K. Veatch appearing for USA
- #52-Unopposed MOTION to Travel by LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON
- #79-MOTION to Withdraw as Attorney by F. Joseph Warin. by LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON as to LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON.
- #82-Unopposed MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON
- Docket Download-6.15.21
- Kuehne Et Al Criminal Complaint
In the news
- Coming soon