Louis Valentin entered the Capitol with his friend, Julio Baquero. They were part of a group that was cleared out of the Rotunda by police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Louis
- Last Name(s): Valentin
- Case Number: 21-cr-00702
- Arrest Location: Hollywood, FL
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 10/25/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Louis Valentin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers using a Dangerous Weapon and Inflicting Bodily Injury on Certain Officers (2) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (5) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (6)
Valentin was indicted on 12/1/21. He plead not guilty to all charges on 12/8. The next status conference is on 10/26/22 at 11am virtually.
Robert Craig Juman U.S. ATTORNEY'S OFFICE 500 E. Broward Blvd. Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33132 786-514-9990 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
- Baquero Valentin Complaint
- Baquero Valentin Statement of Facts
- INDICTMENT as to JULIO BAQUERO, LOUIS VALENTIN
- #14-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order Governing Discovery by USA as to JULIO BAQUERO, LOUIS VALENTIN
- #15-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of Items Protected by Federal Rule of Criminal Procedure 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JULIO BAQUERO, LOUIS VALENTIN
- #16-ORDER granting  Motion for Disclosure as to JULIO BAQUERO and LOUIS VALENTIN
- #17-ORDER granting  Motion for Protective Order as to JULIO BAQUERO and LOUIS VALENTIN
- #18-NOTICE of United States' Memoranda Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to JULIO BAQUERO, LOUIS VALENTIN
- #22-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to JULIO BAQUERO from US District Court Southern District of Florida
- #24-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of February 9, 2022 by USA as to JULIO BAQUERO, LOUIS VALENTIN
- #31-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Conference by LOUIS VALENTIN as to JULIO BAQUERO, LOUIS VALENTIN
In the news
- Coming soon