Surveillance tapes identify Kuehne at the Capitol on January 6th. Once he entered the Capitol, he allegedly grabbed a podium and a chair and placed them within the track of barriers to stop them from closing.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christopher
- Last Name(s): Kuehne
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-160
- Arrest Location: Olathe, KS
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/16/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christopher Kuehne's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Conspiracy; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Obstruction of Law Enforcement During Civil Disorder and Aiding and Abetting; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds and Carrying a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon
Kuehne was arrested on 2/11 and me his initial appearance in court on 2/26. He pleaded not guilty on all accounts and was released on personal recognizance. The next status conference is set for 1/5/22 at 10am.
Christopher Berridge US ATTORNEY"S OFFICE FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA 555 4th St NW, Washington DC 20001 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Christopher K. Veatch US ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, Northern District of Illinois 219 S Dearborn St, 5th Floor Chicago, IL 60604-312 353 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED- Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #14-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE-Marina Medvin appearing for CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE
- #42-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release-Defendant CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE
- #51-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Christopher K. Veatch appearing for USA
- #58-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.10.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.26.2021 as to Defendant CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE
- #73-MOTION to Sever Defendant CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE by CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE
- #75-Memorandum in Opposition by USA as to CHRISTOPHER KUEHN
- #76-REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE
- Docket Download-7.16.21
- Complaint and Affidavit
- #90-NOTICE of Provided Discovery by USA as to CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE, LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON, FELICIA KONOLD, CORY KONOLD, WILLIAM CHRESTMAN, RYAN ASHLOCK
- #98-NOTICE of Status of Discovery as of 8.23.21 by USA as to CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE, LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON, FELICIA KONOLD, CORY KONOLD, WILLIAM CHRESTMAN, RYAN ASHLOCK
- #99-NOTICE of Status of Discovery as of 9.14.21 by USA as to CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE, LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON, FELICIA KONOLD, CORY KONOLD, WILLIAM CHRESTMAN, RYAN ASHLOCK
- #101-NOTICE of Filing by USA as to CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE, LOUIS ENRIQUE COLON, FELICIA KONOLD, CORY KONOLD, WILLIAM CHRESTMAN, RYAN ASHLOCK
- #113-ORDER as to CHRISTOPHER KUEHNE
In the news
- Coming soon