There are pictures of Katherine Schwab inside of the Capitol Building. Schwab stated she was pushed by the crowds through the original set of doors entering the building and into a lobby area. She then went through a second set of doors. Because of her small stature, she was being crushed by the crowd. She then requested the assistance of a Capitol Police Officer to exit the building. The police officer helped Schwab out of the crowd and identified an exit that was on the left side of the lobby. At this point, she exited the Capitol building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Katherine Staveley
- Last Name(s): Schwab
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-50
- Arrest Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Katherine Staveley Schwab's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Arrested 2/1/21. Charged via superseding information 6/7. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 7/15. Forthcoming scheduling oder for a future status hearing. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Defendent remains on personal recognizance bond.
In the news
- Coming soon