There are pictures of Katherine Schwab inside of the Capitol Building. Schwab stated she was pushed by the crowds through the original set of doors entering the building and into a lobby area. She then went through a second set of doors. Because of her small stature, she was being crushed by the crowd. She then requested the assistance of a Capitol Police Officer to exit the building. The police officer helped Schwab out of the crowd and identified an exit that was on the left side of the lobby. At this point, she exited the Capitol building.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Katherine Staveley
- Last Name(s): Schwab
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-50
- Arrest Location: Fort Worth, TX
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 06/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/27/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Katherine Staveley Schwab's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Arrested 2/1/21. Charged via superseding information 6/7. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to all counts on 7/15. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. A plea agreement hearing is scheduled for 7/12 at 10am, virtually.
Karen E. Rochli DOJ-USAO 99 Northeast 4th Street Miami, FL 3313 305-961-9234 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
US DOJ DC-USAO 555 4th Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 202 598 1099 [email protected]
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to PETER SCHWARTZ
- #7-SEALED COMPLAINT as to KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #11-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #12-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jocelyn Patricia Bond appearing for USA.
- #13-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #15- NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jeffrey Daniel Zimmerman appearing for KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #16-Defendant's Unopposed MOTION to Modify Bond Conditionsby KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #23-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY SUBSTITUTION
- #25-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB from US District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- #26-Arrest Warrant, dated 1.28.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.16.2021 as to Defendant KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #31-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release-Defendant KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #34-SUPERSEDING INFORMATION as to JENNIFER LEIGH RYAN, JASON LEE HYLAND, KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #40-Unopposed MOTION to Continue by USA as to JENNIFER LEIGH RYAN, JASON LEE HYLAND, KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB_
- #42-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA
- #43-NOTICE Of Filing by USA as to JENNIFER LEIGH RYAN, JASON LEE HYLAND, KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #44-STIPULATION Regarding Digital Devices by USA
- #45-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery As Of October 21, 2021 by USA as to JENNIFER LEIGH RYAN, JASON LEE HYLAND, KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #54-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery as of November 25, 2021 by USA as to JASON LEE HYLAND, KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #60-STATUS REPORT Regarding Status of Discovery As Of February 9, 2022 by USA as to JASON LEE HYLAND, KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #62-PRETRIAL ORDER as to KATHERINE STAVELEY SCHWAB
- #67-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Jason M. Crawford appearing for USA
In the news
- Coming soon