Hutchinson helped his friend Jonathan Pollock, who fell to the ground after being wrestled by police. He and Pollock push the fence, helping protesters break the police line.
Later, Hutchinson falls behind Pollock and helps him recover again after he is attacked by another officer while moving through the crowd.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joseph Daniel
- Last Name(s): Huthcinson III
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-447
- Arrest Location: Albany, GA
- Entry Last Updated: 08/06/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/24/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Joseph Daniel Huthcinson III: Click here to help cover Joseph Daniel's legal and living expenses
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees; Aiding and Abetting Theft of Government Property Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 6/30. Indicted 7/1. Arraigned 7/8 and pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 9/28 at 3 pm. Defendant remains on personal recignizance.
Information on Writing/Encouragement
Hutchinson works for a gun shop owned by one of the codefendants, the Pollocks, in Lakeland, FL.
In the news
- Coming soon