Joseph Zlab runs a construction firm called JMZ Contractors in Everett Washington. Statements of Facts from the DOJ do not contain how Zlab entered the capitol, however still charged him with violent entry.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joseph Elliott
- Last Name(s): Zlab
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-419
- Arrest Location: Everett, WA
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 07/22/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 07/10/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joseph Elliott Zlab's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Arrested 5/13 and initial appearance held the same afternoon. Charged via criminal information 6/7. Arraigned 7/16 where he pleaded not guilty to counts 1-5. Defendant remains on personal recognizance. Status Conference set for 9/17 at 1:30 pm.
Lucy Sun DOJ-USAO 595 Main Street, Worcester, MA 508 368 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: Us Assistant Atty,
In the news