Perkins allegedly used a flagpole to physically assault or resist certain officers on January 6th. The complete story of these actions is not available, as the Complaint and Affidavit do not go into great detail on the interaction Perkins allegedly had.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Michael
- Last Name(s): Perkins
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-499
- Arrest Location: Plant City, FL
- Entry Last Updated: 07/21/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/20/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Michael Perkins's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees; Aiding and Abetting Theft of Government Property Restricted Building or Grounds without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
In the news
- Coming soon