An FBI Agent identified a group of individuals who appear to have moved together from
the Washington Monument to the Capitol grounds on the afternoon of January 6 in a video. That
group includes individuals who were later identified as Jonathan Daniel Pollock, Joseph Daniel Hutchinson III, Joshua Christopher Doolin, Michael Steven Perkins, and Olivia Michele Pollock. All are charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding certain Capitol Police officers, and can be seen pictured wearing tactical gear (vests, gloves, kneepads etc…) with similar patches. The extent of Olivia’s violence is not detailed.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Olivia Michelle
- Last Name(s): Pollock
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-447
- Arrest Location: Lakeland, FL
- Judge: G Michael Harvey
- Judge: Carl Nichols
- Entry Last Updated: 07/31/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/09/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Olivia Michelle Pollock's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers (13) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (22) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (24) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (26) Act of Physical Violence on the Capitol Grounds of Buildings (27)
Arrested 6/30/21. Indicted on 7/1. She appeared in court on 7/8 and plead not guilty to all counts. Then Pollock was ordered released. On 7/13/22, a superseding indictment was issued. During an arraignment on 7/28, she plead not guilty to all counts. On 9/2, a proposed scheduling order is due. Her jury trial starts 3/6/23 at 9 am in Courtroom 19.
Benet Kearney DOJ-USAO One St. Andrew's Plaza NY, NY 10007 212 637 2260 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED DESIGNATION: US Assistant Attorney
Matthew Moeder DOJ-USAO 400 E. 9th Street Suite 5510 Kansas City, MO 64106 816-426-3122 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: Assistant U.S. Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Docket Download-8.18.21
- Pollock et al. Complaint & Affidavit
- Pollock et al. Indictment
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 6.30.2021 in Lakeland, FL as to OLIVIA MICHELE POLLOCK
- #23-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to OLIVIA MICHELE POLLOCK
- #34-MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSEPH DANIEL HUTCHINSON, III, JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER DOOLIN, MICHAEL STEVEN PERKINS, OLIVIA MICHELE POLLOCK.
- #38-Amended MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSEPH DANIEL HUTCHINSON, III, JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER DOOLIN, MICHAEL STEVEN PERKINS, OLIVIA MICHELE POLLOCK
- #39-PROTECTIVE ORDER
- #44-NOTICE of Discovery by USA as to JOSEPH DANIEL HUTCHINSON, III, JOSHUA CHRISTOPHER DOOLIN, MICHAEL STEVEN PERKINS, OLIVIA MICHELE POLLOCK
- #50-MOTION for Order Authorizing Disclosure of Items Protected by Rule 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to JOSEPH DANIEL HUTCHINSON, III, JOSH
- #53-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Matthew Moeder appearing for USA
- #74-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to OLIVIA MICHELE POLLOCK
- #97-NOTICE of Review and Acceptance of Protective Order by OLIVIA MICHELE POLLOCK
- #116-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to JONATHAN DANIEL POLLOCK, JOSEPH DANIEL HUTCHINSON, III
- #122-Unopposed MOTION to Exclude Time Pursuant to Speedy Trial Act by USA
In the news
- Coming soon