Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Joseph
- Last Name(s): Brody
- Case Number: 22-mj-203
- Arrest Location: Springfield, VA
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 12/28/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Joseph Brody's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder (1) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers (2) Obstruct, Influence, or impede any official proceeding (3) Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (6) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (7)
Arrested 9/15/22. Conditions of release were set on the same day. Status hearing continued to 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya.
Joseph H. Huynh
D.C. Bar No. 495403Assistant United States Attorney (Detailed)405 East 8th Avenue, Suite 2400 Eugene, Oregon 97401-2708 Telephone:(541) 465-6771 Email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #14 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JOSEPH BRODY (1) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 9/15/2022.
- #23 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSEPH BRODY
- #28 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSEPH BRODY, PAUL EWALD LOVLEY, THOMAS CAREY, GABRIEL CHASE, JON LIZAK
- #29 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JOSEPH BRODY (1), PAUL EWALD LOVLEY (2), THOMAS CAREY (3), GABRIEL CHASE (4) and JON LIZAK (5). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/3/2022.
- #34 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude Time under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JOSEPH BRODY.
- #42 ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time as to JOSEPH BRODY (1). The time between 11/17/2022 and 2/14/2023 shall be excluded from calculation under the Speedy Trial Act. Set/Reset Hearings as to JOSEPH BRODY (1): Status hearing continued to 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/15/2022.
In the news
- Coming soon