Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Jon
- Last Name(s): Lizak
- Case Number: 22-mj-203
- Arrest Location: Hutington, NY
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 01/01/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Jon Lizak's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (4) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (6) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (7)
Arrested 9/15/22. Released on personal recognizance on 9/22/22. Status hearing continued to 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya.
Joseph H. Huynh
D.C. Bar No. 495403Assistant United States Attorney (Detailed)405 East 8th Avenue, Suite 2400 Eugene, Oregon 97401-2708 Telephone:(541) 465-6771 Email- [email protected]
Frederick Yette (for Joseph Hunyh)
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #10 Arrest Warrant, dated 9/12/2022, Returned Executed on 9/15/2022 as to JON LIZAK
- #15 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Kevin Keating Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9541603. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by JON LIZAK
- #15 a) Exhibit Declaration Of Attorney Kevin Keating
- #18 ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Counsel should register for e-filing via PACER and file a notice of appearance pursuant to LCrR 44.5(a). Click for instructions as to JON LIZAK (5). Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 09/23/2022
- #20 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to JON LIZAK (5) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 9/22/2022.
- #27 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JON LIZAK
- #28 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSEPH BRODY, PAUL EWALD LOVLEY, THOMAS CAREY, GABRIEL CHASE, JON LIZAK
- #29 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JOSEPH BRODY (1), PAUL EWALD LOVLEY (2), THOMAS CAREY (3), GABRIEL CHASE (4) and JON LIZAK (5). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/3/2022.
- #32 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Kevin J. Keating, I appearing for JON LIZAK
- #35 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude Time under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to JON LIZAK
- #44 ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time as to JON LIZAK (5). The time between 11/17/2022 and 2/14/2023 shall be excluded from calculation under the Speedy Trial Act. Set/Reset Hearings as to JON LIZAK (5): Status hearing continued to 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/15/2022.
- #47 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by JON LIZAK
- #48 MOTION to Modify Conditions of Release by JON LIZAK.
In the news
- Coming soon