Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Gabriel
- Last Name(s): Chase
- Case Number: 23-cr-00018
- Arrest Location: Gainesville, FL
- Judge: G. Michael Harvey
- Judge: Moxila Upadhyaya
- Entry Last Updated: 01/26/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/28/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Gabriel Chase 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (1)
Arrested 9/20/22. Released on personal recognizance on 9/22/22. 1/17/23 Indictment issued. Status hearing continued to 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya.
Joseph H. Huynh
D.C. Bar No. 495403Assistant United States Attorney (Detailed)405 East 8th Avenue, Suite 2400 Eugene, Oregon 97401-2708 Telephone:(541) 465-6771 Email- [email protected]
- #1 Complaint
- #1 a) Statement of Facts
- #9 Arrest Warrant, dated 9/12/2022, Returned Executed on 9/20/2022 as to GABRIEL CHASE
- #19 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to GABRIEL CHASE (4) Personal Recognizance Bond. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 9/22/2022.
- #26 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to GABRIEL CHASE.
- #28 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to JOSEPH BRODY, PAUL EWALD LOVLEY, THOMAS CAREY, GABRIEL CHASE, JON LIZAK
- #29 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to JOSEPH BRODY (1), PAUL EWALD LOVLEY (2), THOMAS CAREY (3), GABRIEL CHASE (4) and JON LIZAK (5). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/3/2022.
- #30 MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Tom Edwards Filing fee $ 100, receipt number ADCDC-9575174. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by GABRIEL CHASE
- #30 a) Declaration
- #31 ORDER granting  Motion for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice Counsel should register for e-filing via PACER and file a notice of appearance pursuant to LCrR 44.5(a). Click for instructions as to GABRIEL CHASE (4). Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 10/4/2022
- #33 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Thomas L Edwards appearing for GABRIEL CHASE
- #37 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Joint MOTION to Exclude Time under the Speedy Trial Act by USA as to GABRIEL CHASE.
- #43 ORDER granting  Motion to Continue Status Hearing and Exclude Time as to GABRIEL CHASE (4). The time between 11/17/2022 and 2/14/2023 shall be excluded from calculation under the Speedy Trial Act. Set/Reset Hearings as to GABRIEL CHASE (4): Status hearing continued to 2/14/2023 at 1:00 PM by Telephonic/VTC before Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya. Signed by Magistrate Judge G. Michael Harvey on 11/15/2022
- #44-INFORMATION as to GABRIEL CHASE
In the news
- Coming soon