Sills was in a group of 5 other individuals who are all accused of physically assaulting Capitol Police. Sills was seen on camera repeatedly assaulting multiple law enforcement officers. Federal officials say Sills threw multiple objects, including pole-like objects, at law enforcement officers. Sills is also seen using a strobe light, in an attempt to disorient the officers.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Geoffrey William
- Last Name(s): Sills
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-40
- Arrest Location: Mechanicsville, VA
- Entry Last Updated: 08/02/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/25/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Geoffrey William Sills's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Restiting, Impeding Certain Officers/Employees Tampering with a Witness, victim or Informant Civil Disorder Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
In the news
- Coming soon