Video evidence filed in the case shows Stevens holding fingers in the air, counting 1, 2, 3, as the crowd surges forward against police, the document states. Stevens is seen going farther into the crowd and retreating multiple times, at one point grabbing a police riot shield and using it to push against the front line of officers and striking one officer in the helmet.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tristan Chandler
- Last Name(s): Stevens
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-40
- Arrest Location: Pensacola, FL
- Judge: Trevor N. McFadden, G Michael Harvey
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/19/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tristan Chandler Stevens's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees; Civil disorder; Restricted Building or Grounds; Violent Entry or Disorderly Conduct
Stevens was arrested on 2/5/21. Charged via superseding indictment on 3/3 and arraigned on 3/12. Stevens pleaded not guilty to all counts. Status conference set for 9/20/21 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on personal recognizance.
In the news
- Coming soon