Dylan Cronin is accused of kicking the exterior Senate wing door and entering through a window pane.
He and his family were inside the building for approximately 7 minutes. They then re-entered and appear to walk peacefully through the crypt with others in the crowd.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Dylan
- Last Name(s): Cronin
- Case Number: 22-mj-00132
- Arrest Location: Puyallup, WA
- Judge: Amy Berman Jackson
- Entry Last Updated: 11/07/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Dylan Cronin's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (3) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (4) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Capitol Building (5) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (6) Damaging Property of the United States (7)
Cronin was arrested on 6/13/22 and appeared in court on 6/23. He was ordered released on personal recognizance. Indicted 7/5. On 7/13, he plead not guilty to all counts. A video status conference takes place next on 11/10 at 3pm.
Will Widman US Department of Justice
- Cronin Criminal Complaint
- Cronin Statement of Facts
- INFORMATION as to KEVIN M. CRONIN, KEVIN M. CRONIN, II, DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #9-Arrest Warrant, dated 6_9_2022, Returned Executed on 6_13_2022 as to DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN)
- #15-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Will Widman appearing for USA
- #16-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE_ Michael E. Lawlor appearing for DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #17-NOTICE of Filing - Discovery Letter by DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #18-Appearance Pro Bono by Nicholas George Madiou on behalf of DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #22-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #25-DUE PROCESS PROTECTIONS ACT ORDER
- #26-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to KEVIN M. CRONIN, KEVIN M. CRONIN, II, DYLAN RHYLEI CRONIN
- #27-PROTECTIVE ORDER. Signed by Judge Amy Berman Jackson
In the news
- Coming soon