Duke Wilson allegedly engaged in scuffles with Capitol Police Officers. He supposedly took riot shields and tossed a pole inside the Capitol Building. Wilson’s entry into the Capitol is not logged.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Duke Edward
- Last Name(s): Wilson
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-345
- Arrest Location: Boise, ID
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 12/19/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/21/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: Yes
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Duke Edward Wilson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees and Aiding and Abetting (1-2) Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers or Employees and Aiding and Abetting (3) Civil Disorder (4) Entering or Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (5) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (6) Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting (7) Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (8) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (9) Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds (10) Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings (11)
Wilson was arrested on 4/5/21 and had his initial appearance the same afternoon. On 04/22/2021, he was released to a High Intensity Supervision Program. He pleaded guilty to counts 3 and 7 on 9/21/21 (Assaulting, Resisting or Impeding Certain Officers and, Obstruction of an Official Proceeding) per #17 Plea Agreement. Sentencing held on 03/04/2022, sentenced to fifty-one (51) months incarceration on counts 3 and 7 to run concurrent. Defendant further sentenced to thirty-six (36) months Supervised Release on counts 3 and 7 to run concurrent, followed by a $100 Special Assessment on each of counts 3 and 7 totaling $200. Oral motion by the Government to "dismiss the remaining counts", heard and granted.
Christopher Tortorice DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20503 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Duke Edward Wilson's Mailing Address
NA-Released with conditions.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Duke E. Wilson Docket Sheet as of 04/21/2022
- #1 Wilson Complaint and Statement of Facts
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.15.2021 in Boise, ID as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #9 INDICTMENT as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON (1) count(s) 1-3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11.
- Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON from US District Court for the District of Idaho
- #11-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE
- #12-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #13-ORDER granting 12 Unopposed Motion for Protective Order as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #14-MOTION to Continue Status Conference by DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #17-PLEA AGREEMENT as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #18-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by USA and DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #19-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #21-MOTION to Continue Sentencing by DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #24-Unopposed MOTION to Continue Sentencing by USA as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #25-ORDER granting 24 Motion to Continue as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #26-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #28-SUPPLEMENT by DUKE EDWARD WILSON re  MOTION for Downward Departure
- #29-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #34-LETTER as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #36-JUDGMENT as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
In the news
- Coming soon