Duke Wilson engaged in scuffles with multiple Capitol Police Officers. He attempted to take riot shields and tossed a pole inside the Capitol Building. Wilson’s entry into the capitol is not logged.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Duke Edward
- Last Name(s): Wilson
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-370
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/26/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 08/12/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Duke Edward Wilson's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly entering or remaining in any restricted building or grounds without lawful authority to do so Assaulting, resisting or impeding certain officers Disorderly conduct Parading, demonstrating or picketing the Capitol building Obstruction of Congress/justice
Wilson was arrested on April 15, 2021 and had his initial appearance the same afternoon. Status hearing set for 6/21/21 at 1 pm.
Christopher Tortorice DOJ-USAO 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20503 202 252 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED Designation: US Assistant Attorney
NA-Released with conditions.
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #5-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 4.15.2021 in Boise, ID as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions for High Intensity Supervision Program as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON
- #9-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to DUKE EDWARD WILSON from US District Court for the District of Idaho
- Docket Download-8.24.21
In the news