Photos and social media posts show Christy Clark was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. She traveled there with her husband and a friend. There is no evidence she engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christy
- Last Name(s): Clark
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-218
- Arrest Location: Lewiston, PA
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 04/20/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/16/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support Christy Clark: Click here to help cover Christy's legal and living expenses
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Clark was arrested on 2/10/21 and appeared in court on 2/16/21. She was released on personal recognizance on 2/16/21. She pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/18/21. A further status conference is set for 5/2/2022 at 11:00 AM via videoconference before Judge Amit P. Mehta. Remains on personal recognizance.
Anne Veldhius Department of Justice 1355 El Camino Real, Unit 828 Redwood City, CA 94063 415-307-6722-Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: Assistant US Attorney
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Christy Clark et al Docket Sheet as of 04/16/2022
- Docket Download-6.15.21
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MATTHEW CLARK (1), CHRISTY CLARK (2), PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MATTHEW CLARK (1), CHRISTY CLARK (2), PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CHRISTY CLARK from U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania (Harrisburg)
- #19-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CHRISTY CLARK (2) Personal Recognizance
- #21-INFORMATION as to MATTHEW CLARK (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, CHRISTY CLARK (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #27-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.8.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.16.2021 as to Defendant CHRISTY CLARK
- #31-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTY CLARK
- #34-ORDER as to CHRISTY CLARK (2) granting the United States' 31 Unopposed Motion for Protective Orde
- #36-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Anne Veldhuis appearing for USA
- #41-NOTICE Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #45-Joint MOTION to Continue September 21, 2021 Status Conference For 60 Days by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #49-NOTICE OF FILING by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #54-Joint MOTION to Continue February 18, 2022 Status Conference for 30 Days by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
In the news
- Coming soon