Photos and social media posts show Christy Clark was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. She traveled there with her husband and a friend. There is no evidence she engaged in violent activity.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Christy
- Last Name(s): Clark
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-218
- Arrest Location: Lewiston, PA
- Judge: Amit Mehta
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/15/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Christy Clark's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building; Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Clark was arrested on 2/10/21 and appeared in court on 2/16. She pleaded not guilty to all counts on 3/18. Status conference set for 9/21 at 10 am.
Anne Veldhius Department of Justice 1355 El Camino Real, Unit 828 Redwood City, CA 94063 415-307-6722-Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED. Designation: Assistant US Attorney
- Docket Download-6.15.21
- #36-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Anne Veldhuis appearing for USA
- #34-ORDER as to CHRISTY CLARK (2) granting the United States' 31 Unopposed Motion for Protective Orde
- #31-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CHRISTY CLARK
- #27-Arrest Warrant, dated 2.8.2021, returned executed in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia on 2.16.2021 as to Defendant CHRISTY CLARK
- #21-INFORMATION as to MATTHEW CLARK (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, CHRISTY CLARK (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #19-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CHRISTY CLARK (2) Personal Recognizance
- #7-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CHRISTY CLARK from U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania (Harrisburg)
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to MATTHEW CLARK (1), CHRISTY CLARK (2), PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to MATTHEW CLARK, CHRISTY CLARK, PAUL SPIGELMYER
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to MATTHEW CLARK (1), CHRISTY CLARK (2), PAUL SPIGELMYER
In the news
- Coming soon