Photo and video footage show Mileur inside the Capitol on January 6th. While he appears to be walking inside the building, there is no documentation that he engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Aaron James
- Last Name(s): Mileur
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-248
- Arrest Location: Anchorage, AK
- Judge: Randolph Moss
- Entry Last Updated: 08/16/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 04/05/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Aaron James Mileur's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Knowingly Entering or Remaining in any Restricted Building or Grounds Without Lawful Authority Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds
Aaron Mileur was arrested on 3/15/21 and indicted on 3/24/21. He was released on personal recognizance on 3/29/21. On 4/1/21, he entered a plea of not guilty as to all counts. There is a status conference on September 13, 2022, at 9:30 a.m.
DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE-FBI United States Attorney's Office Federal Building and United States Courthouse 222 W 7th Avenue #9 RM 253 Anchorage, AK 99501 (907) 271 2309 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
Emily W. Allen DOJ-USAO United States Attorney's Office 222 West 7th Avenue Room 253 Anchorage, AK 99513 907-271-4724 Email: [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED
NA-Released on personal recognizance.
Please note: Prisoner mail is reviewed by guards. Please keep messages of encouragement to a general and/or religious nature. For example, do not mention the events of Jan. 6th or other current events under criminal investigation.
- Mileur Docket Sheet as of 04/05/2022
- #1-SEALED COMPLAINT as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #3-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #4-ORDER granting 3 Motion to Seal Case as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #5-INFORMATION as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #8-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Eugene Ohm appearing for AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #10-Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 3.15.2021 in Alaska as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #11-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Adam Alexander appearing for USA.
- #18-NOTICE of Filing (Request for Bill of Particulars) by AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #19-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to AARON JAMES MILEUR from US District Court for the District of Alaska
- #23-First STATUS REPORT RE Discovery by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #24-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE Emily W. Allen appearing for USA.
- #25-NOTICE of United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #26-NOTICE of Filing of Discovery Correspondence by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #27-Joint STATUS REPORT and Motion To Continue and Exclude Time Under The Speedy Trial Act by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #29 STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #30 STATUS REPORT Status of Discovery as of November 5, 2021 by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #31 Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #32 Joint MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by AARON JAMES MILEUR.
- #34 STATUS REPORT Regarding Discovery by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR
- #35 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing by AARON JAMES MILEUR.
- #36 Consent MOTION for Order to reschedule status conference by USA as to AARON JAMES MILEUR.
- #38 Unopposed MOTION to Continue Status Hearing, Consent MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act by AARON JAMES MILEUR.
In the news
- Coming soon