Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Tyrone
- Last Name(s): McFadden, Jr.
- Case Number: 21-cr-00248
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Moxila A. Upadhyaya
- Judge: Randolph D. Moss.
- Entry Last Updated: 11/21/2022
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/09/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Tyrone McFadden, Jr.'s legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
McFadden was arrested on 8/30/22. Conditions of release were set on the same day. Superseding information issued 9/7/22 with defendant Aaron James Mileur. On 9/13/22, all defendants entered a plea of not guilty to all counts. Next Status Conference is set for 12/1/2022, at 9:00 AM, by video, before Judge Randolph D. Moss.
- #1 Statement of Facts as to Tyrone McFadden
- #7 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 08/30/2022 as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR
- #9 NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE: Allen Howard Orenberg appearing for TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR
- #11 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR (1) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 8/30/2022
- #12 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR, CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS.
- #13 MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR, CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #14 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR (1), CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS (2). Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 09/30/2022
- #39 SUPERSEDING INFORMATION as to AARON JAMES MILEUR (1) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS (3) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #53 NOTICE of the Filing of a Letter to AUSA Emily W. Allen by TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR
- #53 a) Exhibit Discovery Request Letter to AUSA Emily W. Allen
In the news
- Coming soon