Abigail Yazdani-Isfehani entered the Capitol with her brother after attending the Stop the Steal rally.
She claims officers allowed her and her siblings into the building. They attempted to leave after hearing tear gas was deployed by police.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Abigail
- Last Name(s): Yazdani-Isfehani
- AKA: Abby Yazdani
- Case Number: 21-cr-00543
- Arrest Location: Columbus, OH
- Judge: Christopher Cooper
- Entry Last Updated: 03/06/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/23/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Abigail Yazdani-Isfehani's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Yazdani was arrested on 2/23/22. Released before entering a plea of not guilty as to all counts on 3/9/22. On 7/28/22, she plead guilty to count 4. On 11/10/22, she was sentenced to 24 months of probation and ordered to pay a special assessment of $10 and $500 in restitution.
Brittany L. Reed Assistant United States Attorney Detailee United States Attorney’s Office District of Columbia Louisiana Bar Number 31299 (504) 680-3031(office) [email protected]
- Yazdani Complaint
- Yazdani Statement of Facts
- SUPERSEDING INFORMATION as to LOAMMI YAZDANI-ISFEHANI, ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI, LORUHAMAH YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
- #28 SECOND SUPERSEDING INFORMATION as to LOAMMI YAZDANI-ISFEHANI (1) count(s) 1ss, 2ss, 3ss, 4ss, ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI (2) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, LORUHAMAH YAZDANI-ISFEHANI (3) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s.
- #42 Unopposed MOTION to Continue, Unopposed MOTION to Exclude TIME UNDER THE SPEEDY TRIAL ACT by USA as to ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI.
- #46-PLEA AGREEMENT as to ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
- #47-STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
- #48-WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
- #60 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
- #60 a) Exhibit 7
- #68 SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
- #81-JUDGMENT as to ABIGAIL YAZDANI-ISFEHANI
In the news
- Coming soon