Defendant Aaron Mileur posted a photo showing himself inside of the Capitol with Carrie Williams and Tyrone McFadden, Jr.
They appear to walk peacefully inside the Rotunda, and Williams and McFadden were interviewed by a member of the media upon exiting. It does not appear that either individual engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Carrie
- Last Name(s): Williams
- Case Number: 21-cr-00248
- Arrest Location: Washington, DC
- Judge: Moxila A. Upadhyaya
- Judge: Randolph D. Moss.
- Entry Last Updated: 08/09/2023
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/09/2022
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Carrie Williams 's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) Violent Entry and Disorderly Conduct on Capitol Grounds (3) Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Williams was arrested on 8/30/22. Conditions of release were set on the same day. Superseding information issued 9/7/22 with defendant Aaron James Mileur. On 9/13/22, all defendants entered a plea of not guilty to all counts. Plea Agreement Hearing held on 12/21/22, Williams entered a plea of guilty to Count 4. On 3/20/23, she was sentenced to 24 Months Probation and ordered to pay $500 restitution and a $10 special assessment.
Emily Allen Assistant US Attorney 555 Fourth Street, NW Washington, DC 20530 907 271 4724 [email protected]
- Tyrone McFadden, Carrie Williams, and Aaron Mileur Docket Sheet as of 8/9/2023
- #1 Statement of Facts as to Carrie Ann Williams
- #8 Arrest Warrant Returned Executed on 08/30/2022 as to CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #10 ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS (2) Personal Recognizance. Signed by Magistrate Judge Zia M. Faruqui on 8/30/2022
- #12 Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR, CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS.
- #13 MOTION for Disclosure by USA as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR, CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #14 PROTECTIVE ORDER setting forth procedures for handling confidential material; allowing designated material to be filed under seal as to TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR (1), CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS (2). Signed by Magistrate Judge Moxila A. Upadhyaya on 09/30/2022
- #39 SUPERSEDING INFORMATION as to AARON JAMES MILEUR (1) count(s) 1s, 2s, 3s, 4s, TYRONE MCFADDEN, JR (2) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS (3) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4.
- #69 PLEA AGREEMENT as to CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #70 STATEMENT OF OFFENSE by CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #71 WAIVER of Trial by Jury as to CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS (3). Approved by Judge Randolph D. Moss on 12/21/2022
- #75-WAIVER of In Person Plea Agreement Hearing as to CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #86-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by USA as to CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #96-SENTENCING MEMORANDUM by CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
- #106-JUDGMENT as to CARRIE ANN WILLIAMS
In the news
- Coming soon