The New York Post photographed and interviewed Mostofsky inside the Capitol on Jan 6th. He retrieved items on the floor which belonged to police and alleges he gave them back. There is no documentation that Mostofsky engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Aaron
- Last Name(s): Mostofsky
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-138
- Arrest Location: Brooklyn, NY
- Judge: James Boasberg
- Entry Last Updated: 08/11/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 10/02/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Aaron Mostofsky's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder; Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Theft of Government Property; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building.
Mostofsky was arrested on 1/12/21 in Brooklyn, NY. Indicted 2/19/21. Pleaded not guilty to counts 1-8 and released on conditions on 3/9/21. On 8/31, his attorney filed a second motion to dismiss counts 1, 2, 5, and 6. A jury trial is set for 10/18 at 9 30 am.
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg
Graciela Rodriguez Lindberg UNITED STATES ATTORNEY'S OFFICE-Laredo Division, Southern District of Texas 11204 McPherson Rd Ste 100A Laredo, TX 78045 956 723 6523 [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY-ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICEDDesignation: Assistant US Attorney
Kimberly Louise Paschall
Kimberly Louise Paschall, US ATTORNEY's OFFICE, 555 4th St, NW, Washington, DC 20530, 202 252 2650, [email protected], TERMINATED 4/26/21-LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED, Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- Docket Download-7.28.21
- #1-COMPLAINT as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #5-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #6-INDICTMENT as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #9-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Nicholas D. Smith appearing for AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #10-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- David Benjamin Smith appearing for AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #16-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Paschall, Kimberly Louise added
- #17-NOTICE OF SUBSTITUTION OF COUNSEL as to USA. Attorney Lindberg, Graciela Rodriguez added
- #18-Joint STATUS REPORT by USA as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #25-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #28-MOTION to Compel Production of Mobile Phone by AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #29-NOTICE of Withdrawal by AARON MOSTOFSKY re 28 MOTION to Compel Production of Mobile Phone
- #30-ORDER granting 23 Motion for Disclosure as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #32-REPLY in Support by AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #37-MEMORANDUM OPINION in re of 36 ORDER granting in part and denying in part 27 Motion for Bill of Particulars as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #45-STRICKEN PURSUANT TO THE MINUTE ORDER FILED ON 8.31.2021 First MOTION to Dismiss Count One, Two, Five and Six of the Superseding Indictment by AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #46-MOTION for Leave to File Excess Pages in Motion to Dismiss Counts One, Two, Five and Six of the Superseding Indictment by AARON MOSTOFSKY.
- #47-Second MOTION to Dismiss Count One, Two, Five and Six of the Superseding Indictment by AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #49-RESPONSE by USA as to AARON MOSTOFSKY re 41 MOTION to Compel Production of Brady Compilation Evidence
- #50-Memorandum in Opposition by AARON MOSTOFSKY re 48 MOTION to Vacate Trial Date and MOTION to Continue Trial and MOTION to Exclude Time Under the Speedy Trial Act
- #53-NOTICE of Factual Support for Status Conf. Statements re Government Position re Administration of Justice by AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #55-Unopposed MOTION for Extension of Time to File Response-Reply as to 47 Second MOTION to Dismiss Count One, Two, Five and Six of the Superseding Indictment
- #56-NOTICE United States' Memorandum Regarding Status of Discovery as of September 14, 2021 by USA as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #57-RESPONSE by USA as to AARON MOSTOFSKY
- #60-MOTION for Leave to File Excess Pages in line with Parties' Opening Memoranda by AARON MOSTOFSKY.
- #61-REPLY TO OPPOSITION to Motion by AARON MOSTOFSKY
In the news
- Coming soon