Borgerding made statements on social media indicating she was present at the event. She is seen holding a sign on a large pole. There is no evidence she engaged in violence.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Therese
- Last Name(s): Borgerding
- AKA: THERESE MAUER BORGERDING
- Case Number: 1:21-mj-541
- Arrest Location: Dayton, OH
- Judge: Timothy Kelly
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 11/07/2021
- Currently Incarcerated: No
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Therese Borgerding's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds (1) TEMPORARY RESIDENCE OF THE PRESIDENT; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds (2) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building (3) VIOLENT ENTRY AND DISORDERLY CONDUCT ON CAPITOL GROUNDS; Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building (4)
Therese Borgerding was arrested on 7/28/21. She initially appeared in court via telephone on 8/13. During an arraignment on 11/4, she pleaded not guilty to all counts. The next status hearing is set for 1/11/22.
Anne Veldhuis DOJ-ATR 450 Golden Gate Ave.
- #1-COMPLAINT as to THERESE BORGERDING
- #3-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to THERESE BORGERDING
- #6-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond Defendant THERESE BORGERDING
- Docket Download-8.26.21
- #12-ORDER Setting Conditions of Bond- Defendant THERESE BORGERDING placed on Personal Recognizance Bond
- #14-SUPPLEMENT as to THERESE BORGERDING
- #15-INFORMATION as to WALTER J. MESSER (1) count(s) 1, 2, 3, 4, THERESE BORGERDING
- Updates to Docket-11.7.21
In the news
- Coming soon