Video footage shows Bingert was present at the Capitol on Jan. 6th. He and others in the crowd shoved a barrier into police officers and lifted it to break through the police line. After the crowd is tear gassed, he is seen with others waving an American flag and chanting.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Craig
- Last Name(s): Bingert
- Case Number: 1:21-cr-91
- Arrest Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Judge: Royce Lamberth
- Entry Last Updated: 08/13/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 06/09/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Craig Bingert's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting; Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers; Civil Disorder; Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds; Obstructing, or Impeding Passage Through or Within, the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings: Engaging in an Act of Physical Violence in the Grounds or Any of the Capitol Buildings
Bingert was arrested on 1/18/21 after his lawyer contacted the FBI on his behalf and Bingert agreed to turn himself in. He pleaded not guilty to all counts during arraignments on 2/12 and 8/5. The next status conference is set for 9/27 at 1pm.
Angela Nichole Buckner US ATTORNEY's OFFCIE DOJ-USAO, Sex Offense/Domestic Violence 555 Fourth St, NW, Washington, DC 20530 202 445-8430- [email protected] LEAD ATTORNEY, ATTORNEY TO BE NOTICED-Designation: US Assistant Attorney
- #1-COMPLAINT as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #3-Rule 5(c)(3) Documents Received as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT from US District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- #3-SEALED INDICTMENT as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #5-MOTION to Seal Case by USA as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT, ISAAC STEVE STURGEON, TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS.
- #6-ORDER granting 5 Motion to Seal Case as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT (1), ISAAC STEVE STURGEON (2), TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #8-ORDER Setting Conditions of Release as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #13-NOTICE OF ATTORNEY APPEARANCE- Allen Howard Orenberg appearing for CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #22-NOTICE of the Filing of Discovery Request Letter by CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #25-Unopposed MOTION for Protective Order by USA as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT, TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS.
- #31-ORDER granting 30 Motion for Protective Order as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- #32-Unopposed MOTION for Disclosure of 6(e) and Sealed Materials by USA as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT, ISAAC STEVE STURGEON, TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #33-ORDER granting 32 Motion for Disclosure as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT (1), ISAAC STEVE STURGEON (2), TAYLOR JAMES JOHNATAKIS
- #34-SUPERSEDING INDICTMENT as to CRAIG MICHAEL BINGERT
- Docket Download-6.9.21
In the news
- Coming soon