Randolph can be seen pulling at a metal barricade around 12:50 P.M., before the initial breach of the Capitol Building. . In the process of pushing the barricades to the ground,
Randolph and others knocked over a USCP Officer as the crowd lifted the barricades up and pushed towards the Capitol, causing her head to hit the stairs behind her, resulting in a loss of consciousness. Randolph, according to his Statements of Facts, then continued pushing, shoving, grabbing, and generally resisting the other officers. The metal barricade is what the DOJ is calling the deadly weapon, and it is unclear if Randolph entered the Capitol or not.
Please keep in mind that in the United States, every citizen charged with a crime is presumed innocent until proven guilty.
- First Name(s): Stephen Chase
- Last Name(s): Randolph
- Case Number: 21-cr-332
- Arrest Location: Harrodsburg, KY
- Judge: Robin M. Meriweather
- Entry Last Updated: 07/28/2021
- Date Docket Downloaded: 09/07/2021
- Support: We are not aware of any donation campaigns to help cover Stephen Chase Randolph's legal and living expenses. If one is in place, please contact us with the details. If one is not yet in place, consider creating a donation campaign with GiveSendGo, and then send that link to us.
Civil Disorder Obstruction of an Official Proceeding and Aiding and Abetting Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Using a Dangerous Weapon, Inflicting Bodily Injury, and Aiding and Abetting Assaulting, Resisting, or Impeding Certain Officers Entering and Remaining in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon Engaging in Physical Violence in a Restricted Building or Grounds with a Deadly or Dangerous Weapon, Resulting in Significant Bodily Injury, and Aiding and Abetting Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building Act of Physical Violence in the Capitol Grounds or Buildings and Aiding and Abetting
Arrested on 4/20/21. Indicted 4/30/21. Arraigned and pleaded not guilty to counts 1-9 on 5/7. Status conference set for 9/23 at 2 pm. Defendant remains on bond.
In the news
- Coming soon